Blog user guide
Inside-Out is a place to talk about all the things we find inspiring. We hope that you will enjoy our daily musings on all things fashion and beyond and want to get involved in the conversation.
And while we want to hear your opinions; we would encourage positive, appropriate commentary, instead of anything offensive or off-topic. We will be monitoring comments and anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.
So before sharing your ideas, read the user guidelines below and then you’ll be set to join in:
- It’s fine to mention your name, age, and the general area in which you live. Please don’t include any other personal information including your address, telephone number or email address.
- We cannot allow any comments from posters with inappropriate or offensive names.
- Please don’t post any inappropriate messages; these include any messages that are crude, racist, offensive, violent, talk of illegal activities or are for personal financial gain.
- Please be polite to other posters and treat them as you would like to be treated.
- Inquiries that are unrelated to this blog – such as customer service issues – will be redirected to an appropriate resource.
- If you want to post a link to another site to illustrate your point, please do not link to sites that require registration in order to view, or any site that prompts an automatic download as they will be removed.
- Repetitive, pointless, advertising messages are not allowed here.
- Everyone must be able to easily understand your message. This means other posters as well as moderators. We can’t allow messages which are written in code or a language which isn’t English.
- Please do not pass off other peoples’ thoughts as your own. A brief quotation is ok, but large chunks of copied text will be removed.
Thanks for reading!